Translate

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Vacation Editing Done!

As a former avid business photographer and student of The Art Institute, I have learned the ropes to photography that I am grateful for.  As I have reverted back to my fine art skills, I find that what I have learned in the past helps me now.  It's the process of building layer upon layer of education which enables you to be who you are today.  We continue to learn on a daily basis.  Always keep it in mind, it will rejuvenate you.

So, as I finalize the images and share with my family, I can now go back to my fine art work and concentrate upon "On My Way" collection series, and anything else that my heart fancies for work of pleasure. (free inspired fine art).

I will post here a few that you may enjoy...

Concentrating on Cartoon!


 I love this pic of my oldest grandson because he purposely set himself up in my view to take images of him...I love him!

I have no idea what they were looking at, all I could do was snap the shutter!


Breakfast Sticky Hands!  :-)  The little one's particular way of handling sticky syrup!

Perhaps more to come later.

Dinah Anaya




No comments:

Post a Comment