Original Image Edited Image
Fine Art - 16 x 20, Pastel
If you ever wonder how we artist sometimes do our images, well, here is one way that it can be done.
Traveling Grace was inspired by an image I took while traveling via Amtrak to the heart of Illinois. When I got home later I processed my images and saved them in my image bank. After 2 - 1/2 years, I decided to interpret my scenery with pastels and Mi Tientes Art Board. (I never thought I would do this, really. It never crossed my mind).
When I look at an image, I will adjust the clarity or soft focus, saturation, and I might even darken some areas to give it more emphasis where I choose. That's just a few things I will do amongst others.
A blue violet sky gets a different shade of purple when I change the hues of colors, luminance and so forth..
It is a fun process for me and I so much enjoy it! Hope you like!
Dinah Anaya


No comments:
Post a Comment