Translate

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Major Project Accomplished!

Hello there.

Recently I had a' to do' list that I posted, I think on my second day or so, and I am just so glad I got to accomplish some of the items there.  I had one major project I did not put on the list because I felt I could not accomplish it yet.  But, alas, it is ready and took me by surprise!  I heard a comment this week when someone came to visit my home and she gave me an idea!  The long awaited website I was doing for my gallery is available, but now, I can open to the public!

I hope you like it and please feel free to comment!

Have a wonderful rest of the night, and I have got to get ready for my trip to Austin, Texas!  I am so excited I get to go be Grammy!  :-)

Project Accomplished:  http://dinahart.weebly.com/

Enjoy,
Dinah Anaya

No comments:

Post a Comment